Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yipee!

My sister in law and I have tried to start a little business. We are making blankets, burpies, and bags. We are proud to announce that our first products in stores now! (Actually, its just her stuff, but I am still excited!) We now have burpies at Midnight Sun Children's Shop in Healdsburg and Rockit Kid in Windsor! Hopefully, if we can get our act together we can do more business! Every time we go and present our stuff we learn a little more about it. Monday we learned that invoices are necessary (duh).
Unfortuneatly for me, my bags are not selling in the stores yet. I have had a lot of orders by word of mouth, but nothing in the stores. Oh well, we will keep trying! Even more unfortuneatly, the blankets don't seem to be a popular item either. I have a few strikes against me, but I will keep going! Perserverence is the key!!

No comments: