Friday, April 20, 2007

Craigslist

Well, if you don't know what Craigslist is, you have to check it out. Its an online market of goods that are sold everywhere in the US. People post what they have for sale, and you buy it. Its free, fun and super addictive. I check it everyday to find out if there is something that I need to buy out there. I also occasionally post items to be sold. Well, Brynn knows that I check it, and sometimes wants to check it as well. We enjoy looking at all the things that we want to buy, and talking about what we would do with them. The funny thing is that I think she knows a little too much.
Today she told me that she was ready to "check email". (Apparently I do this a lot as well.) She got on the computer, played with the mouse, looked intently at the screen and told me that she did it. "I have the address", she said. "What address", I asked her. "I have the address so that I can sell Cannon on Craigslist", she replied.
Hee, hee.

No comments: