Saturday, July 07, 2012

She Turned 8!

This one turned 8 a few days ago.

Yep.  Went from 7- legally required to sit in a car seat, to big 'ol 8 - no car seat anymore...ever. She is one happy camper!

Her choice for breakfast included lots and lots of raspberries, breakfast burritos, and cinnamon rolls. 


 
 
 And lots and lots of coffee for me....

She wanted a "splash" themed water party this year.  As long as it involved water, she was happy!


 We set up for the party out front, and I managed to pull it all together at the last minute. I didn't have anything really planned, it was more of a spur of the moment type set up.  I don't usually do well like that, but this one turned out ok.





She was very specific about the games that she wanted to play. One involved sponge bombs, and the other water balloons.


Instead of cake, the birthday girl wanted root beer floats.  Fine by me...easy peasy.

The kids played games, did the slip and slide, and had fun in the sprinkler.
I think she had a great day...cause she slept like a rock that night!

She's my little dreamer.
My artist.
The one who can spend hours on a swing.
She's the one who turned me into a mom.
Happy Birthday Brynn!

No comments: