Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Days of Summer

We're packing in some last minute stuff this summer.
I'm trying to squeeze in some stuff that hasn't been done...in our last couple of days before I lose my kids again to school.
(Yeah, that is how I feel...I'm not ashamed.)

This summer, the kids have been collecting glass, cans, and bottles to earn some extra money.
We finally sorted it out, and took it in to get their cash. 

 
 
 
 I rounded it up...just to make it all worth it.

We also squeezed in a slurpee date, as well as back to school haircuts for the girls.  A day well spent I will say!
 
 
 
 
 They've been pretty busy today just playing. They know that school starts in two days, and I think they would rather hang out with each other, in jammies, building (dreaded) forts, and playing outside in the sunshine, then watching TV - which is a complete shocker to me!

The countdown is on!

No comments: