Wednesday, December 25, 2013

{2013} Christmas Letter



The year in Numbers
8 Basketball games that Cannon played in
12 Months since I have had to creatively recap our year
1 Night away for just Rich and me
47 Tiny Lego pieces that I have stepped on *with bare feet*
10 One-on-one dates with the kids
14 Different types of vegetables we planted in our garden
6 Number of veggies that actually survived
4 Chicks we bought in spring
1 Rooster that we had to return
2 Gallons of milk that Nolan finishes *by himself* a week
365 Days a year that I am living in the freedom of God’s amazing grace
168 Hours of vacation spent in the mountains camping and enjoying solid family time
28 Minutes that Cannon cried after Nolan killed his fish with hand sanitizer
4,380 Days of marriage celebrated this year. ( I love that man!)
24 Letters in the alphabet that Maeve has successfully mastered in Kindergarten so far
190 Minutes of horseback riding lessons for Brynn
18,000 Seconds a day that I am *alone* with Nolan while the others are at school
1,000,000 Reasons that I am blessed                                   


Peace and Joy from our family to yours!
Merry Christmas!
            

No comments: