Saturday, June 07, 2014

Camping






Rich took the kids for an overnight camping trip. 
All by himself. 
As in.....without me. 

I was nervous. I won't lie. 
But I enjoyed having the house to myself. 
It wasn't quite 24 hrs, but it was the first time I'd been alone in the house since before we got married. 
And that was pretty amazing. 

They all got home safe and sound. Smelling like campfire, and covered with sand. 
Tired, but giggling and happy, full of stories to share! 

I just had a *few* questions when I found these socks. 
So far all I can gather is that someone got wet. 
And then someone else thought it would be a good idea to dry the wet socks near or in the fire. 
And then maybe the socks started to catch on fire...
{let's just pretend that the adult in charge wasn't the one who suggested drying the socks in the fire} 


No comments: