Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day

We had a really nice Valentines Day this year.  I had the chance to start the day with coffee and a book....always the perfect way to begin it.
 
At breakfast, Rich made me cry with these sweet notes that were scattered all over the table....












I got my wish and we spent the day in the back yard cleaning.  We cleaned up the side yard (for the bazillionth time) and fixed the trampoline.

We replaced the ratty net, and turned the pad around and fixed some of the broken springs.  The kids loved having it all feel so new again!

 

We also cleaned out the gutter and found some "interesting" treasures...

With the kids at a new school this year I get to re-use some of the things I've done for past V-day.
Win-win.

{Maeve's Class}



{Cannon's Class}


Brynn wanted to make her own this year.  Yay!!!
And she wanted to make a little something for her sweet teacher too.
 

And Rich and I ended the day with our own little Valentine Dinner. Nothing fancy, but perfect for us!

I also got to make these lovely little goodies for the school kids for one of the hot lunches this month.  As cute as they are, they were super duper overly sweet...

No comments: