Wednesday, August 26, 2015

First Days

First Day was even more of a blur then I thought it could be.

 
I'm helping out this year at Co-President for the Parent Club at school, and so we set up a first day coffee for the parents, and I missed getting some pics of the kids next to their desks.  But I did get this gem.
Nolan was over the top excited about his first day of Kindergarten.  (I was too!!!!!)

And Maeve mastered tying her shoes before school started, so another awesome step towards independance for that one!


Cannon ran off to join his buddies, and I didn't see him again until pickup.  Love that boy and his enthusiam for life.  And his teacher let me know about this classic Cannon quote.... "Only 169 days until summer.”

Brynn is excited to start her last year at school. Excited and sad all mixed in one.  Tough emotions for an 11 year old to sort out.


No comments: