Sunday, September 27, 2015

School Year Fun

Kids are getting settled into the routine of school.
I'm LOVING the quiet of the house after I drop them off. 
I'm getting a lot of little projects done, but not as many as I thought I would....
{Parsley Cubes - my grandma would totally approve}

{Learning to blanch peaches}
 
{Repurposing cupboard doors and making them into serving trays}
 
 
 
Maeve has started ballet, and seems to enjoy it...although she's my hardest to read.

And I've been able to spend a little extra time on quiet time after they go to school.
Always needed...
 
 And I tried to make some garbage disposal cleaner, some Poo-pourri, and shampoo....

 Of course, its the hottest its been all year....those poor kids in those classrooms.


And a hymn quote for my fall mantel.
 Gotta say. I'm really enjoying my alone time!

No comments: