Saturday, October 29, 2016

Almost 39!!




Because of all that has happened in the last two weeks, all I wanted to do for my birthday was have some time to just hang out with my friends.  Thankfully, they all knew exactly what I needed and made it happen for me.  These girls have been with me, crying with me, laughing with me, celebrating with me, and praying with me so much over the last few years, and especially these last few weeks. I'm extremely grateful for them!
We went to a local winery and had a wine slushie, which was suprisingly good, and then went thrift store shopping.  Then back to Brooke's where Thomas has spent all day cooking up the ribs that I love so very much.  The kids all wrote a play and acted it out for me as my gift, and we spent time around the fire laughing and enjoying cinnamon buns (instead of cake) which was so perfect!!!
 
 
 Grateful for a fun, laughter filled day today with friends. 


The kids wrote a play to perform for me for my gift.  It was pretty fun...


13 kids, BBQ ribs and homemade cinnamon rolls.  Perfect end to the day.

No comments: