Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mix-up

This morning at the breakfast table, we were talking before Rich had to go to work. Brynn decided to share with us her version of one of the verses that I have been repeating to them over and over these last couple days.

The original text goes something like this: Do to others as you would have done to you.
Her version is a bit different - (and I quote) : Do what you want others to do, and if not, that's your problem.

Huh?

I think she might have gotten two of my lectures mixed up. The "Do you want Cannon to do that you? Then why did you do it to him?" lecture and the "I don't know what you did with that toy...it's not my problem that you can't find it." one....

Hey, this parenting stuff is all new to me!

On an separate note. I found a funny new blog that I have been reading everyday. Its all about crock pot meals! The fall weather hits, and all I want to do is have food simmering in a crock pot on my counter all day. This girl has been cooking in her crock pot for the entire year. She makes cool meals, rates them, and shares the recipes. Everything from stew to play dough! Pretty cool so I thought I would share! Enjoy!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I love what kids can come up with. Too Funny!!