Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wonderfall !

Yep, I spelled that exactly the way I wanted to!
Last week I was sitting on my parents front porch watching the kids play on the swing set, and I had the great idea of inviting a few friends out for a day in the fall sunshine. I sent out an evite to all my mommy friends for a day of play out in the orchard picking apples, playing on the playground and picnicking. We had a blast! The weather was perfect ( 87 degrees...even a bit hot) and tons of little friends showed up for some fresh-air play. We pulled all of the toys out of my parents garage and Farmer John (my dad) surprised us with hay rides. Kids had fun in the dirt, picking organic apples (watch the worm holes) and playing with "new" toys that they don't usually see. Thank you to all my friends who came out!


Lily is enjoying the dirt.


The oldest ones


The youngest one

Hay Rides for all !

Cannon with his bag "O" apples

3 comments:

Melody White Studios said...

Thank you so much again! The girls had a BLAST!

Petersen Family said...

My kids just enjoy the simple things in life really. We had a wonderful day, and nice bath when we got home!
Thanks Wonderfall coordinator :)

Kelly Meirik said...

one of my favorite days of the year. noah & i love dirt! okay & acres of gorgeous orchards, great friends, tractors, tractors, tractors, did i mention tractors!