Saturday, March 07, 2009

Daddy Week of Vacation

Rich had last week off, and it was amazing. We had so much fun. Normally when he is off work we are off doing something, but this time, we fought the urge to busy ourselves and had a "stay-cation". It was perfect. Exactly what we needed.
On one of the days we went hiking. I was so surprised that the kids could keep walking, and walking, and walking - especially since it was all uphill. They loved it, and they loved the picnic lunch at the playground as well.

Hanging out in the "tree house".

The giant cargo net to jump around in.

The "halfway" point on our little hike.

Me and Brynn. Isn't she cute in that hat?

Cannon and I. Always something in that kids' mouth...

Maeve survived the hike in the backpack.

Rich and I. Ignore how bad my hair looks, and the fact that my cheeks are flaming from the hike.

The super cool mosaic wall at the playground. I love mirrors outside. I think that they add such an amazing element to nature.

The fam. Could I, just once, take a good self-timer pic??????

No comments: