Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time is a 'tickin'

~First day of fall.

~7 more weeks (or so) until we meet this baby.

~Projects being finished, and new ones being started.

~Nesting, in an insane, overwhelming way. Just ask my sister in law.

~Not sleeping.

~Trying to figure out napping schedules now that pick-up time for Brynn is smack dab in the middle of Maeves' nap.

~Trying not to loose my sanity when I think about all I want to do during the day.

~Trying to get off the couch.... its physically getting harder and harder.

~Trying to nail down a name for this baby.

~Trying not to take out my emotional outbursts on my undeserving husband.

~Trying not to get overwhelmed with anxiety.

~Attempting to stay awake past 9:30.

~Thinking about how badly I want this baby out of me...and then remembering that its almost always harder when it is finally out.

~Staying committed to all my commitments.

~Crying more than I like, but laughing more too.

~Planning at home, late night dessert dates for hubby and myself, since I can wear PJ's for those...

~Thanking God for today, and trying not to worry about tomorrow.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Ang, You are doing an awesome job in everything with this pregnancy!