Monday, June 20, 2011

7 Months

We have made it 7 months.
I feel like I should get an award.
Seriously.

He still prefers my arms to the floor.
He eats baby food and rice cereal or oatmeal at lunch and dinner now, but somehow that hasn't given me much of a break with nursing....not sure how that is happening.
He goes to bed around 8:30pm, but then is up again around 12am, and then again at 4am.
And then the other kids are getting up at 6am....cause its summer and it makes a TON of sense to be up early when we DON'T have to be at school.

Nolan isn't crawling yet, but does manage to roll his way into some funny places. He sits fine by himself, and does enjoy emptying out his toy basket in his room.

He always has a smile for me. Rich is really convinced that he says "mama", and I want to believe its true, but I know that its probably not, considering he says "mamamamama" all the time.

Thank goodness that I love this little one to pieces!

No comments: