Monday, June 25, 2012

Swimming

Rich was off one day during swim lessons, so I got a few pics of my fishes.
Lessons for Nolan were a breeze. He loves the water, loves to splash, loves to jump in, and loves the toy time during class.

 
Lessons for Maeve started out rough.  Her teacher was a boy, and that just threw her whole universe into a tail spin.  She cried the entire first session, and most of the second.  She got in the water on day 3, and by the end of the session she was back to her usual splashy self.
 
Cannon enjoyed his lesson until he got the news that he needed to repeat the class again next year because he is basically equivilant to a rock in the water. 
 
Brynn love, love, love, loved the lessons.  She got promoted to the next level, and is begging to sign up for another session this summer so that she can dive off the sides, into the "deep" end.
 
She doesn't realize that we will ALL have to get in the water again cause there is NO WAY I can spend half an hour chasing Nolan around the pool without loosing my patience and my mind...

But I think the best part of the whole session, was the fact that the cousins got to do it together again!

No comments: