Thursday, October 03, 2013

Dryer + Pen

Pulled a load out of the dryer the other day.
And found out that I had not only washed clothes, but also a pen...or two. 
Awesome. 
So I pulled out my phone, like any modern day homemaker, and googled "cleaning ink pen from the dryer". 

The solution was to use nail polish remover and a little elbow grease, and it would magically work. 

Uhm. 
Google failed me. 

First off, I'm thinking that the phrase "a little elbow grease" was *slightly* misleading. 
Cause I kinda put a LOT of elbow grease to it, and it didn't work. At all. 
And secondly, I am almost embarrassed to admit it, since I hardly ever pay attention to warning labels, but this one kinda made me *slightly* uncomfortable. 
(please don't blow up, please don't blow up, please don't blow up). 
Final report: didn't work, but the ink hasn't come off on any other clothes either, so I'm ok with that.

No comments: