Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

It's no secret that this is my least favorite holiday ever.

I enjoy the fall-ish activities, like the pumpkin patch, and the carving (not really the carving actually).
 
 
 
 

 
And I pretty much hate the candy part....

But I do like the parties at the school, and the preschool. Those are usually pretty fun to be a part of!

 
I did feel like it was not super stressful of a day though. I let the kids go and pick any costume they wanted off the goodwill rack as long as it wasn't super gross and scary, or scandalous.  They had fun picking them out. Cannon couldn't find anything he wanted, so I had to make his, but it actually turned out to be a really fun project.

I didn't get any really good pics of the kids dressed up this year.

I also didn't get to enjoy my hot chocolate and baileys like last year, but life goes on right?

But I did get this compliment from Cannon: "Mom. You were cool, but now you are on awesome level 9!" {I think he liked the working bow and arrow set I made?}


No comments: