Saturday, November 01, 2014

Feeling so Blessed this Birthday!

I woke up and got to sit on the couch next to this guy...the man of many moods.



 I opened up my gifts and the hubs got me this dress...something that I really loved! (And yes, I TOTALLY look like that in it too.....)

I had an awesome lunch with my family...even though the cake was chocolate.

 I had a walk down memory lane with the kids and Rich as we toured my old high school, and I showed them pics of my first car.


 And then Rich and the kids made a really special yummy dinner for me.  A coconut carrot soup dinner - complete with candlelight, and crown and jewels.


And then I settled down to sit by my love on the couch with a massive cupcake smothered in a mound of yummy frosting. 
Pretty much the perfect day!

No comments: