Thursday, December 25, 2014

Family Time

Christmas Eve with the cousins was awesome.
Lots of laughter, lots of kids ripping into gifts.
Lots of loud fun.
And of course, the only picture that isn't blurry is the 'silly faces' one.
Go figure.
 Christmas morning was really mellow.  Santa left a few things, and the kids enjoyed tearing into all the gifts.



 Nolan got this chair from Bama and Papa and is just a little bit obsessed....

 I got a lens for my iphone camera.  It has some really cool modes, but I don't know if I am going to keep it or not.  While I'm deciding, I am going to take a few pics with it....
(fisheye lens)
 (macro lens)
 Lilly got a new dog bed.  She's officially part of the family now.
 Nolan and his portable recliner.
 Afterwards, I had a minute just to sit and be grateful for all this. 
 We went out to Gigi and Papa's afterwards.  Rich got these beauties. I think he was rocking them with the duck face photo....
 The cousins after a full day.

"Unfailing love and truth have met together. Righteousness and peace have kissed." {Psalm 85:10}. Merry Christmas

No comments: