Friday, December 19, 2014

Traditions

We have some christmas traditions that I love and some that I don't.
I wish that we didn't do the elf.
I mean, seriously, wish he never showed up.

But I do enjoy advent, and St Nicks.

I really tried to keep everything simple this year.  I am trying to cut back, and not crowd in things just "to do them".
I'm over being busy.
Totally. Over. It.

The kids got UNO in their shoe this year.  They love to play, and its a non-parent involvement game.  
 Nolan decided to go big and use all his goodies at once.  3 milk straws (can't imagine what flavor that ended up tasting like) and peppermint stick in his hot chocolate.  Way to go!



 Making gingerbread houses.
Frosting and candies galore.
And every time I hear another round of those stinking candies falling on my freshly cleaned floor I want to scream.
{confessions from a neat freak}
I'm trying to make the chore of wrapping gifts more fun by using pink tape....
In retrospect, I think a glass of wine would've worked better.


Cousins and Christmas lights! Traditions at its' finest!

No comments: