Monday, June 15, 2015

Love my Job

Two years ago I had the opportunity to work part time for Dear Handmade Life.  I get to work from home, sometimes go to the office and do some accounting, but mostly from home.  Its a perfect job for me because I get to write, and do some detailed work, and help out my boss with any task that she wants to give me.  Our family has also gotten to go to Ventura for conferences, and then this last week I had the privilidge to go to San Fran and watch my boss record a live online class. She did awesome, and the studio made me jaw drop.  It was so cool! Walls made of plants, total industrial style building with beautiful street views, and a really cool staff that does everything they can to make the class go well.  Originally I didn't want to be filmed in the live audience, but I had to sit in to replace a lady who went a little crazy during the first day filming session.  I was so nervous the whole time because the cameras were so close, and I caught a little smidge of my weird smile in a clip that we watched.....
But besides that.....CreativeLive Studios were awesome!
 
 I rented this sweet little death trap.....

 Yeah, the backseat is in my back pocket.....
 










 

 After we wrapped up the first day, my boss and I headed back to the house she rented for the filming, and she treated me to am amazing dinner at some trendy restaurant. 



  
It was a really nice night away for me. Very "adult"
 and grown up.  I love the perks from my job!!!

No comments: