Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Kick Offs

So far summer has been good to us.
To me mostly, but that' ok.
I've enjoyed warm cups of coffee in leisure while the kids enjoyed breakfast...no rushing to school.
 
I've enjoyed time sitting by the edge of the pool watching the kids swim lessons.

 
 
 
I've enjoyed swimming with the kids.
 
Kids have enjoyed lots of water time....and some occasional sunburns.
 
We've enjoyed some crafting and drawing time.

 
 
And fresh peaches.
 
And farm fresh eggs in beautiful shades.

 And drying my own oregano!

And making my favorite summer dish of tomatoes and onions over pasta....

And silly laughter....

 
And I've enjoyed putting a "Jobs for Hire" tub together so that the kids can earn money, and I can get the housecleaning jobs done that I detest.
 

 Pretty much win, win. 
{For me}

No comments: