Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gross

OK, here is a little more information about me than most of you will want to know. I just blew my nose, and a boogie got stuck between the keys on my keyboard. I tried to fish it out with a pin, but I ended up shoving it in farther, and now I can't even see it anymore. I hope that it doesn't cause problems with the keys so that I have to take the keyboard in to get fixed. Here's how that would go:

Me - "Excuse me, I was wondering if you all repaired keyboards?"
Nerdy Computer Repair Guy - "Yeah, what seems to be the problem?"
Me - "Well, the letters 'r', 'e', 'd', and 'f' don't seem to be working. They just kind of stopped working, and I don't really know why...."
Nerdy Computer Repair Guy, now joined by co-worker - "Lets take a look. Hhmm, there seems to be a crusty, dirty thing stuck between them all, lets see if I can get it....There, got it, oh my gosh (gag, dry heave, gag) is this a boogie? What kind of person are you? (cough, gag, cough ) Who wipes their boogies on the keyboard? Are you (gag, gag) insane?"
Me, red faced, to the computer guy, and the entire store who is now listening - "What? That's disgusting! There's no way that its mine! Its not mine, no way, I would never do that...It's not mine, it must be one of my kids...."


Oh Gosh, my face is already red. Please, please, please don't let it happen...

2 comments:

Heidi Jo said...

Lol- you sick person!!! Just kidding- we all have boogies. We just don't all get them stuck in the keyboard. : ) And I don't know why I can put so many pics up. I just do it. I was never aware of a limit. Lucky me, i guess!

Kelly Meirik said...

that's disgusting...I could barely get through that one.