Friday, September 28, 2007

Good Times

Sorry, haven't had a chance to write much lately. I am a little overwhelmed with stuff (understandably) and the blog just doesn't seem to get done. Here is what is going on. We had an awesome 3 day weekend a bit ago. Got a lot done around the house, and I really enjoyed having Rich home to do all the cooking and dishes...
We finished up working on our hot tub patio (nice timing I know) and it looks pretty great. The hot tub is still out of order, but whose complaining.

We spent some time outside gardening, planting and enjoying the last bits of summer as a family. I probably should have put sunscreen on the white kids, but oh well.


Rich has really enjoyed Cannon, and all the "boy" things that they can do together. I am sure this will only get funnier as time goes on...



No comments: