Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving Season

I love this time of year. The holidays are almost here, the weather is turning slightly, and most of the leaves from the trees are either a beautiful color of red, or lying on the sidewalk ready to be kicked and crunched by happy walking feet. I am being a slight overachiever this year, and have started to tackle my Christmas gift list. I am half ashamed and half proud that my shopping is almost done. I love picking out the perfect gift for someone, and I love the anticipation of them receiving it.
On another note, Thanksgiving is next week. Its not my favorite food holiday, contrary to the rest of the world. I would much rather eat steak than turkey. Rich looks forward to this day for months and months. He loves the family time, the day off, and also the food. I love the fact that he is happy. A friend sent these cartoons, and I almost bust a gut (mine is rapidly expanding, by the way) laughing. I thought that I would share. Enjoy!!!





No comments: