Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sharing Rooms

In preparation for this new baby, we are putting the kids into one room early so that they are all set into the groove before #3 arrives. It has been an ordeal! First getting the room ready...
then organizing two childrens' toys and books to fit all in one space....
then figuring out how to actually get them to sleep in the beds....
Ok, so we are still working on that one. My kids are tired, cranky and not so much fun to be with as they transition to one room. They love playing together and the fights over toys have not been too outrageous yet, but the sleeping...we have yet to figure out a good system for that.
Pics are coming soon. Still waiting for the bedding to be done...

2 comments:

griffin said...

We did the same thing. Bunk beds for the boys. Sam went from crib to twin size bed and the transition wasn't easy at first, but within a week or so he stopped getting out of bed. Elissa gave us good advise and it worked like a charm - ask her if you already havn't. I also put a baby gate at there door; I can still lock 'em in without shutting the door. Good luck!

Petersen Family said...

I can't wait to see the new rooms....are you making the bedding Angie? I always tell Elissa, I wish I had some creating/making/sewing talent. I guess I just have to stick with my talent for eating fried foods.