Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baseball

A group of guys from church invited Rich to an A's game on Sunday. He was pretty excited to go, but had a few regrets that he was leaving me behind to take care of a bunch of stuff throughout the day by myself. Not enough regrets to stay however, but just enough to feel bad...
As they were about to leave, one more ticket became available, and so Cannon got to go too!
Like any good wife and mom would, I sent them away with a packed lunch, lots of drinks, some sunblock, hand sanitizer, and made sure Rich knew what Cannon was wearing in case they got separated and he had to describe what Cannon was last seen wearing. Morbid, I know.
Apparently they had a great time. Their seats were really good, the weather was amazing, and the game didn't last so long that Cannon could get bored.
I sent the camera with them, and it came home with some interesting pictures. I have a feeling Cannon might have gotten a hold of the camera.

A chair... and
A closeup shot of some people we don't know...

Making friends with the usher/aisle guy/person that walks around yelling "popcorn, peanuts, cold beer", resulted in a temporary tattoo on Cannon's cheek, and a shirt, and a ball directly out of the ball pen.
Direct Quote from Cannon: The best part was me getting the baseball. And also the best part was spending the time with the boys...and stuff.

No comments: