Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wonderfall

Every year I invite a group of friends out to my parents orchard for apple picking, dirt playing, playground swinging, tractor riding good times.
This year was no exception.

The tractor rides were a highlight for all the kids. My dad always does a really good job of "teaching" as he drives. He stops the tractor, and shows different kinds of apples, and answers questions in the best ways!

When we had kids, my parents invested in one of those great play structures and put it up under a canopy of trees and it is the perfect play spot!

All the kids were able to pick some apples, and take them home. I always get such a great response from moms after the day is over. But, I don't really do it for that reason. I do it for this one....

1 comment:

Carrie O'Connor said...

Love it!! I've been apple picking, cooking and blogging about it all too. 8 pounds of apples last weekend. Apple pie, dried apples and apple curry! Take care. Look forward to reading more at your blog. Love the design!