Sunday, April 29, 2012

Field Trips

Whoa. Busy couple of weeks for us.  I am just lining up babysitters left and right, and pawning off the kids to whoever is willing to watch them for what seems like days on end. 
Both kids had scheduled field trips, and of course, for both, it meant the world to them if I could go.  So I did what I had to do....and went.

Brynn's class went to Safari West.  It was probably the wettest, coldest day so far this year, but she will have nothing but great memories of it, because it revolved around animals, and that is her favorite thing ev-er.  At one point, it started hailing, which was fun....









 
 
 
 
 
We saw tons of cool animals, and besides me being almost mauled by a very tall crane (bird), it was a pretty fun field trip.


Cannon's class went to Tolay Lake, and they learned about healthy foods grown in the garden, chickens, goats, Indian houses, and even took a short hike.  It was a pretty fun day as well!


No comments: