Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Grass Stains

I love white clothing.  I don't love grass stains on white pants though.  Good thing I seem to have found out how to keep my little tballer's pants clean.....

Some grass stains, a little bit of mud, and some red dirt from the infield.

 My very, very, very old bar of Fels Naptha soap.  I think its from when I was a kid???


 And sparkly white pants, once again.  So go ahead Cannon, enjoy the day rolling in the grass. Wrestle down your team mates to get the ball as it rolls toward 2nd base.  Scoot on your knees to your hearts content.....I got it covered.
Final Score
Grass Stains: 0
Mom: 8

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What do you do? Just rub it on there? Ewt or dry? Thats amazing! Any bleach needed? Will it work on colored clothes too? Where do you get that soap.... sorry for all the questions!

Elissa said...

I think I just read an informercial.