Saturday, May 12, 2012

All Things Lego

We are all about Lego's here.
All. About. Lego's.

If they are not scattered on my kitchen table, they are on the kitchen counter.
If they are not on the kitchen counter, they are on the living room floor.
They are in the bathtub, garage, and bedroom too...of course.

I found this beauty at the Goodwill, and put it to good use.  A spot for everything right?

 
 
 
And this has got to be the 2nd favorite gift from the birthday week. (2nd because, of course, all the Lego stuff is 1st).  My little man, who shares a room with his two sisters, finally has a space all to himself. He hasn't called it his "man cave" yet, but I am not doubting that it is any different. 

Of course, lining the bed are these....

and these....

and if we look inside - we will find more of these.....

I love Lego's. 
I love them a lot. 
But I don't love stepping on them in the middle of the night with bare feet. 
Not. At. All. 

No comments: