Friday, September 14, 2012

Preschool for Maeve

 I didn't really know how this day was going to go.
She always seems so timid in new places, and when we are out and about, she can usually be found right next to me, holding my hand, or my skirt, or something that is attached to me.  She is never one to wander, and I never have to worry about losing her in strange places.
Time to cut the cord right?!?

Brynn let her borrow her sweatshirt in the morning, and I think that Maeve was pretty happy about that.
She got herself all dressed and pretty, and was more then willing to load up in the car and even excited to get going.
And, surprisingly to me, she was still excited when we walked up to the door.
I was waiting for the clingy, shy little kid that I know (and love) to resurface, but it never happened!

She walked right in the classroom, and right out the door to the playground, and never looked back.
I don't know if that makes me happy....or sad?

Needless to say, there were no tears, and have not been any at all.
Don't grow up too fast little one!!!
I love you big (little) girl!


No comments: