Thursday, April 04, 2013

My Man's Birthday

Rich celebrated 36 a couple weeks ago.  He had a couple friends over to play poker. 
That's about as big of a party as he can get.
The guy isn't much for parties....

I made the guys dinner, set up the garage so that they would have a fun place to hang out, set out some drinks and cookies, and then gathered my zoo crew and disappeared for a couple hours so that he could be "just one of the guys", instead of hubby, or daddy. 
 

 

I hear it was fun....

I'm glad he got to celebrate on Friday night, because by Sunday, he was throwing up, and on his actual birthday, he was quarantined in the bedroom trying to not share the joy with the rest of us.
Yay.

We will have to celebrate another time I guess.....

Happy Birthday to my partner in crime.
My best friend, and the guy who makes me laugh every. single. day.
The guy who makes my heart beat faster, and wipes away my tears.
I love you!

1 comment:

Something to Say said...

Love the beer cake as opposed to diaper cake. :) You are a great wife. Glad Rich got to have some fun guy time.