Monday, November 04, 2013

36

I turned 36 this year.

Funny thing is that I've been telling people I was 36 for a few months now. 
Say wha?!?! 
I have NO idea what is wrong with me that I can never remember my age. 
I'm trying to use it in sentences lately so that I can remember better. 

"Well you know, now that I'm 36, I can actually do that". Or - 
"Oh, look! There's 36 eggs in 3 dozen ! I'm 36 too!" And - 
"Whoah. For 36 I'm pretty cool". 
(I actually did say that one. But the 7 year old that I was talking to, just responded with a weird descending look and silence) 

Rich made a pancake cake frosted with Nutella for me for breakfast. It's OBVIOUSLY going to be the thing that the kids ask for every year now. 
The kids got me gifts, and the one that everyone else was most excited about was the bag of Cheetos that Nolan picked out for me. 

AND Rich baked me a carrot cake!
FROM SCRATCH!!!
AND he took me out to a really cool winery/restaurant for a suprise bday lunch the next day!! 


He scored MAJOR points for this birthday! 

No comments: