Monday, November 11, 2013

Hi Neighbor!


It was all about Daniel Tiger today for Nolan's birthday.
Stripes, neighborhood scavenger, cheesy songs, and friends.
It doesn't get much better then that if you are 3!

I made a sad copy of the Nutella PanCake that Rich made me for my bday. 
Nolan didn't seem to mind.
I don't think he ate much, considering he had to keep opening gifts....(tough life right?)



 

We had all the family over for his party for lunch, and then just had a fun day as a family.

 I felt a *smidge* bad that we didn't have any friends over to share the day with him, but then I realized that his whole life revolves around his cousins, and family, and that is all he wanted for his birthday, so I let it go.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So Happy 3rd Birthday to this little guy whose name means "famous".
~He's famous for making me grit my teeth and giggle at the same time.
~He's famous for being the one that every one else is mad at.
~He's famous for shedding his clothing at the worst possible times.
~But he's also famous for unexpected knee jolting hugs, uncontainable joyous energy, and a laugh that is absolutely contagious.
~And I'm lucky enough to be his mom.
 

No comments: