Monday, May 05, 2014

8 is Great!


 Cannon turned 8.
And {surprise} wanted another Lego party. 
I REALLY should start just saving decorations so I don't have to keep remaking them. 
Seriously. 


Plan A: We tried to do "the Lego movie" theme. We were going to show the movie, have popcorn, let the little boys play. 
Well...all the plans fell thru when we found out the Lego movie wasn't due out for 6 more weeks. 
There was wailing. And crying.  And that was just from me.  You should've heard Cannon!
Tragic. 

So Plan B.

Take the cousins to see the movie, and scramble to find a way to entertain the 8 little boys who were determined to destroy my home. 

Needless to say, the party was a success.  Cannon had a great time, and we all survived yet another Lego birthday.

Happy Birthday to my amazing 8 year old. You have the sweetest heart. You are sensitive and kind, and I am truly blessed to call you my son. I love you Tank!

No comments: