Sunday, May 04, 2014

Tennessee

Rich got sent to Tennessee for training at Lockmasters Institute.
He's now GSA certified.
{blink blink}

I'm not sure exactly what that is either.

As much as he was dreading being away from all of us, he knew it was an amazing opportunity. 
So he packed up the suitcase, and left.
While he was away, he met up with a family.
Like "friend of a friend" situation.
And he ended up staying with them during the time he wasn't in class.
He sent me texts that we was going to be doing stuff like "turkey hunting" and "wild mushroom gathering" and "chores on the farm".  
I texted him back and let him know that the life insurance policy had just been renewed...so go right ahead: hunt and gather.  

He sent me pics of himself riding horses, and hanging out in beautiful forests. 
And I sent him pics back of the dog I adopted, 
 
the goat named Richard I was hanging out with, 
and the chicken nuggets I was cooking for dinner.
{one of us was having a better time then the other}

One his last day of being gone, I celebrated with a sweet coffee drink.  
Much deserved...I do say.
 
Needless to say he made it back safely (the suitcase did not), and it was awesome to have another adult home to talk to....
Oh, and he brought me back these.  
{he really does know me well!}

No comments: