Monday, December 10, 2007

Broken Camera

I am sure glad that Christmas is coming. Our digital camera broke, and I have been dropping hints like crazy to my mom that a new camera would be a great present.
Rich is back from Juarez. He had an amazing time, and can't stop talking about the ministry and opportunities that he had down there. I don't know what is more of a miracle: that we survived the 5 days without him, or that he didn't get an unhappy tummy with all the spice and different foods down there....
The kids are enjoying their time running around the our Christmas decorated house, and I am enjoying all the ornaments that I find scattered around. I am so "lucky" to get to redecorate my tree every night...
No new pics to post, due to broken camera (another huge hint for mom) but here is a funny cartoon.

No comments: