Saturday, December 01, 2007

December 1st!!!!


Well for all you planners, and even more for those of you who don't, only 24 more days until Christmas! We got a jump start on the Santa experience for the kids this year. Cannon had his 18 month pictures taken, and while we were waiting to view and agonize over which ones to get, and which ones to discard, we went to get both kids some lap time with Santa. He's different this year, and that is a fact in itself that I am sorry to know. Why should I know which guy usually plays Santa, and if there is a new one or not. I am officially a holiday mom.
Cannon wasn't his usual chipper self for the entire morning, and we all suffered. Brynn was happy to go and be out and about, as usual, but I think that Cannon would have rather stayed at home curled into a ball under his crib. He was that fun to be with.
We couldn't get a smile out of him for his photo session with the photographer, and it just got worse as we dragged out our time at Coddingtown. He was in full blown tears, mouth open, wailing on Santa's lap, and after a short trip on the holiday choo-choo train, it was temper tantrum time. Fun, fun. The "elf" taking the Santa picture tried to get me to buy the one that was taken in a split second between sobs, but I laughed so hard at the crying one, that I had to get it. Enjoy!

No comments: