Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 months old!



I am sitting here typing with a two month old on my lap. She is able to hold her head up all the time (except when she is sleeping or really tired...). She smiles at anyone and everyone after they give her some attention. She has even started to coo, and I forgot how much that melts my heart. She is letting me sleep about 5 hours at a time, and I can't wait for more! The kids love her, and she is always looking around for them. She still won't take a pacifier, so we have mostly given up on that dream. She would rather suck her fist, and I guess that will have to do.

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

Such a sweet smiling picture of her Angie. Ohhh and I can't wait to hear the success( or possible not worth it)on the many meals stocked in the freezer. Good for you!