Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Birthday Bash






Brynn turned 4 today. I can't believe that its been 4 years since she was born. I bet I will say this every year on one of the kids' birthdays.
She had an awesome party, if I do say so myself. It was a Tinkerbell/Flower party, and it was fun. We had a craft that the kids got to do (making bracelets), a yummy and nutritious BBQ hotdog lunch, Decorate-your-own-cupcake time, and a pull string pinata. She was given tons of great little gifts, and even got her first bike! Following yearly tradition, we even ended the party in tears. (Its not a birthday party until somebody cries!)
Cannon partied hard too, and ended up crashing out before everyone had left. Maeve even dressed up and stayed awake for some of the party. We love birthdays here, and I was happy to celebrate it with my big little girl!

No comments: