Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four Months Old

Today marks Maeves' 4 month birthday. It also marked her 4 month Dr appointment. We got all her latest stats, as well as another round of shots. Soooo much fun. I hate being the one in the room with my kids when they get that "why in the world is that lady slamming needles into my leg" look. I usually tear up a bit, and just try to whisper in their ears that I love them, and I only do this because that is what will hopefully keep them healthy.
The good thing is that at this age, they don't remember any of it, and its over as quick as it starts. Maeve did let out a pretty angry cry though.

4 month stats:
Height: 26 inches (96%)
Weight: 15 lbs (81%)
Head Circ: 16.5 inches (77%)

She has a slight amount of torticollis (huh?) meaning that her head tilts slightly to the left due to some muscle tightening. It's common, and she will outgrow it, and her case is very mild. I always just thought her ears were crooked....

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Hey Loriella had torticollis. Except it wasnt that mild. Her's was a bit obvious. I remember someone telling me (Glenn) that Loriella had a tilted view of the world.

Anonymous said...

I love your fam, Angie. You all are so dang adorable. You are blessed!