Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Wish List

My cousin inspired me to post of few of my current favs. These are all things that I would love to find wrapped up in shiny paper and bows, under my christmas tree on Christmas morning. But, unless Santa Claus pulls through, chances of actually getting them are slim to none.

These super cute and cozy looking MukLuk Fair Isle Slippers would be good.


I am loving the Caribbean blue Le Creuset Cookware. I will take a dutch oven, baking dish and cover, and anything else that is practical!

This is more of a sentimental gift. I surprise myself that I actually even want to start a "collection" of any kind. The simplicity of these just appeal to me.

It seems that all of my water bottles have "mysteriously" disappeared. (Rich has broken one backpacking, lost one surfing, and I had a dish washing accident with the last.) One of these would do. I prefer the green one in the front!

This one is for the family. We are tight on space, and I just thought that this would be nice. Come on, a girl can dream can't she???? This one seats 7. That means room for you to ride along!

And last for now the green necklace pendant is something that I have had my eye on for a few weeks. (Heidi, I love Lily Pottery too!!!!)
There might be more to add to my wish list, but for the moment, I have to get crackin' on the dishes...back to reality!

1 comment:

Heidi Jo said...

Yep- I love Lily Pottery. Lily shares a studio with Barb of Knack Studios (http://www.knackstudios.com/) and Barb's dad is a pastor at a Baptist Church in Antioch. Lily seems really nice too. They have a fun little studio circle of artists in South Carolina. Just some info for ya. : )