Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

As I just raided the kids Halloween candy supply, I remembered that I hadn't blogged yet about our night!

We had the chance to dress up two times for Halloween. The first was for our home team costume party, and the second for trick-or-treating.

Cannon was a spartan from 300 (I think you will see the resemblance) on Wednesday night, and then a frog on Friday night.


Brynn was a princess on Wednesday night and a (gasp of surprise) princess on Friday night.


Maeve was a leopard/cat (?) both nights.


Had the dog not been the laziest creature on the face of the earth, he would have been superman as usual.

I stayed home to hand out candy to the 19 kids that came by. Its a good thing that I didn't buy any candy to hand out. Its pretty sad that I handed out random Easter candy, and some leftover candy from Christmas, valentines day, and such to the neighborhood kids huh. Oh well, blame it on the recession...

The kids came home with buckets of candy, so we let them pick out a few pieces and bought the rest off of them. My hips and my dentist will thank me later I am sure...

No comments: