Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm Thankful for...

Here is this years list of what we are thankful for.

Brynn:
Beautiful Trees
Birdies that Sing
The grass
The swing and slide
The plants that you can pick
A nice day that we can play outside
Sunshine that shines on us so that we wouldn't be cold
The rain that gives us water
My friends and my family
Christmas

Cannon:
Mommy
Rocks
God
Gigi (Grandma Gisela)
Poppa Bill and Poppa John
Bama (Grandma Jana)
Jesus
Dad
Nuggy and Binky
Auntie Christi

Maeve:
Milk
Clean diapers
Crinkly toys
Snuggling with mommy
Ability to crawl
Monkey Nuggy
Bath time
My bottom two teeth

Mommy:
My mom
My family (nuclear and extended)
Warm house
Warm hugs
Reality TV
Rich's Job
My morning coffee
My growing relationship with Jesus
My friends
Quiet Time

Daddy:
A wife that makes dinner all the time
Healthy and happy kids
A church that is growing and thriving
Friends and Family
A really good job
My house
Treks is going to make it another year

Treks:
Food
Water
Warm bed to sleep on
Walks around the neighborhood
Car rides


No comments: