Monday, December 15, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...


Cannon said...
Bear
Chicken
Camera
Sister
Rope
Luke*
Peyton*
Uncle Billy*
Hose
New Car

Brynn said..
A new barbie doll
A new doctor set**
Helmet
New Stuffed Animal
Shoes for my Barbie
My Little Pony
New bouncy ball
Some shoes
Barbie House
Basketball hoop**

Maeve said (via the kids)...
New stuffed animal
New Luke***
Other New Luke***
A teacher
A doctors set***
Toy house that she can live in

*I think Cannon really wants these people to come live with him...
**We actually already have these toys. I don't know what she is thinking.
***Can you tell who suggested this item?

1 comment:

Carlos!! said...

Shoot! If I would have known earlier that Cannon wanted a chicken I would have dropped off Zane and Miley at your house instead of Cindy's!;(