Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Night of Fun

The cousins got together last night for some play. I never pictured myself enjoying 6 kids running around in the house, but I really do! I love hearing the laughter, the conversation, and chatter that occurs when you get them all together. The age range is 7 years to 6 months, but they all love to play together. The older ones love the younger ones, and the younger ones love to be with the older ones. Its a great time for me, and a great time for them. I want to treasure these time, and I really hope that the kids fondly remember all of these times too!

Snack Time

The one in charge...

The smart joker..

The one in the middle...

The rambunctious love...

The tank

The baby.

Watching a Christmas movie before mom and dad come pick them up.

No comments: