Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hoppy Birthday Cannon!!!

No, its not a typo. We had a Froggy birthday party for Cannon to celebrate his 3rd birthday. It was a swampy (literally) good time. Since it was raining, we decorated the garage as party-ish as possible.

There were froggy gift bags, froggy dogs (BBQ hot dogs), swamp water punch (lemonade with green food coloring), and chips for the kids to eat.


I decorated cupcakes as cutely as possible, and put up some decorations to commemorate his special day.

Cannon scored on the matchbox cars, and some really nice clothing. I loved that he got both kinds of gifts. The clothing is really needed, and the cars are small and well loved by him!

He started off the day with a breakfast of champions (doughnuts), and asked that our special dinner tonight be pizza, blueberries, sprinkles, broccoli, carrots and ranch. I will do what I can.

He also decided that we will watch a movie together tonight as a family for his special birthday plan. I am thinking that it will be an early night since I can't seem to get him to take a nap.
I love birthdays, and I hope this one was a special one for you baby boy!

No comments: