Monday, May 18, 2009

Really???

2 weeks ago
Mommy: "Cannon, here is a jelly bean. Don't go bragging about it to Brynn. That isn't nice..."
(A minute later)
Brynn: "Mom, Cannon is rubbing it in my eye that he got a jelly bean and I didn't."
Mommy: "What?"
Brynn: "You know, he is saying that he gets a jelly bean and I don't, niener, niener."
Mommy: "Oh, you mean, rubbing it in your face...."

1 week ago
Cannon: "Mom, Brynn is patronizing me!"
Mommy (and daddy): "What? She is patronizing you?"
Cannon: "Yeah, she is patronizing me!"
Mommy to Daddy(quietly of course): "What the heck does patronizing mean? And how the heck does he know that word?"
Daddy: "Brynn, stop it!"

***By the way, we figured out tonight that he actually means 'antagonizing'. Still, that's a big word for a 3 year old! ***

1 day ago
Auntie Christi: "Cannon, you look really hot. Would you like a drink?"
Cannon: " No auntie. I don't think I particularly would like one."
Auntie Christi: "Oh... ok."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this one and laughed out loud.